Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A few pictures

This is CJ Smiling. It is hard to get this on camera, but he loves to smile at Daddy.
Here is CJ's VERY cute mom. She just loves to hold him. As you can see, he loves to he held by her!
Getting ready to leave! He hates his car seat at first. Once we are driving, he is fast asleep!
Daddy and CJ hanging out
CJ Just sits and looks at Daddy.
Uncle Jake
Uncle Jay Paul
Great Grandpa and Grandma Dance hold him


2 comments:

Tarasha and Shane said...

What a handsome little guy you have!!!

Grandma Dix said...

Hey, I figured out how to leave a comment! I know, I'm a genius! I may be just a little bias, but that is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! (The uncles and parents aren't bad either!)You are great little parents and I love you all!